Weare pleased to offer the following services in the Mid-Atlantic Region
1. Water Intrusion Investigation – (STUCCO, STONE, BRICK, SIDING, ROOFS) This service includes both a non-invasive visual examination of the exterior building materials and an invasive investigation of the building envelope to determine the presence of water intrusion and damage. A report of findings with photos and moisture readings is provided.
2. Damage Assessment – This service includes a building assessment to determine the cause of man-made and weather related damages, including losses from hail, wind, weight of snow/ice, water intrusion issues, explosions, and construction and design defects.
3. Third- Party Construction Consulting – This service provides for regular site visits during construction to review the installation of materials to identify deficiencies, compatibility of materials, and photo-documentation of progress of the work. Written Field Reports with photos are prepared after each site visit.
4. Commercial Property Condition Assessments (PCA) – This service includes a thorough assessment of the site and building(s) systems utilizing the industry accepted guidelines of ASTM E2018. A written report includes observed conditions, concerns, recommendations for repairs, and an opinion of likely costs of future capital improvements required.
5. Commercial Roof Assessment Consulting – This service provides an assessment of the condition of commercial roofing, including damage due to man-made and weather related causes. A report of findings includes the existing condition, an opinion of the cause of damage observed, an opinion of remaining useful life, and photos.
6. Structural Failure Analysis – This service provides an assessment of failing structural components and systems of a building to determine the cause, including fracture, deterioration, design error, or improper load conditions. A report with assessment, analysis, causation, recommendations for repairs, and photos is provided.
7. ReviewofArchitectural Drawings and Details – This service provides for independent peer review of con-docs to identify potential post-construction issues with water intrusion.